CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ian's Birthday!

I hope Ian had as much fun as I did for his birthday. He decided to go to the cabin and invite friends and family. We headed up late after my Mary Kay Star Party. We got to turn on everything in the cabin by ourselves. That was a fun experience... I guess I had no idea what my dad was doing while we brought everything in from the car. Neither of us really knew what we were doing when it came to the water, but after a 2am phone call to my dad, I think we got it figured out. The next day before everyone arrived, we decided to go on a walk. It was too beautiful of a day not to.







Ian chose to have dutch oven cooking for his birthday dinner. Us ladies prepared the food inside and the guys did the work outside. It was a very tasty dinner! We had fun having the Blackham's and Hunter's up to the cabin with us.



We stayed one more night after everyone went home. It turned out to be a good Father's Day. We went to Big Springs for Ian's first time. It was nice except for the swarms of mosquitos! They were pretty thick. I haven't been to Big Springs in a while, so that was alot of fun. I love seeing all the big fish right there at the start of the river.





0 comments:

Post a Comment