CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Let the Stress Begin!

I signed up for a local handmade market back in July. Little did I know how my life was about to change...



The market was at the end of August. I didn't even procrastinate. I got started making stuff back in July. But I still had to enlist the help of my mom, sisters, and husband. The night before the market resulted in staying up till 4 am... Slept two hours on my moms couch, then hurried home to shower and get ready for the big day. I did pretty good that day of not being tired, but really felt it the next day. I slept the whole day! Just can't stay up as late as I used to... Haha!



It was a fun experience. I'd never done one of these before, so I didn't know what to expect, but I had fun meeting local crafty people.



Now I mostly just sell stuff on Etsy. It's fun. I enjoy making these kinds of things. I've constantly been trying to improve my shop and bow making skills. Someday I hope to be able to make bows like the real pros! Click here to see what I sell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment