CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

100 Things about Brynde

In no particular order...100 random things about me.

1. My husband is the best thing that ever happened to me.
2. I wish I had a stronger personality.
3. I love my name, but hate that it's always said wrong.
4. I love my house more and more each day.
5. The older I get, the more I hate winter.
6. I'm in love with the beach. I wish we could go there more often.
7. I don't deal with change well. Big or small.
8. I love to travel.
9. I love to see my husband laugh.
10. I don't know how to act around other peoples kids.
11. I don't have many friends, but the couple I have are awesome.
12. I don't like animals. I think they are disgusting.
13. I hate sleeping bags. Too confining.
14. I love my husband, but miss living with roommates.
15. I thought I would have been older when I got married.
16. I love going out to eat.
17. I didn't start wearing flips flops until a couple years ago.
18. I can't wait for my siblings to be married and all of us having kids.
19. I don't like surprises.
20. I fear my family dying.
21. I hate unpacking suitcases.
22. My first alarm goes off at 6:50am
23. Fall is my favorite season.
24. There are so many places I want to take Ian.
25. I'm a slight germaphobe.
26. Friends is my all time favorite show. There is an episode for everything!
27. My husband has never heard me sing.
28. I rarely have good dreams. They are usually horrifying nightmares.
29. I constantly wonder about the future.
30. I wish I could speak my mind easier.
31. I wish people would stop hassling us about a baby.
32. I love fresh flowers.
33. My toenail still hurts. It's been over 2 years since the accident.
34. My handwriting looks like my mom's.
35. I want to be a photographer.
36. I love being in nature.
37. I procrastinate. Bad.
38. High school was awful.
39. I can't see very good.
40. I think my car is cute.
41. Sometimes I wonder what my husband sees in me.
42. I'm an all or nothing person.
43. I love to create.
44. I try not to be such a perfectionist.
45. I miss my grandpa.
46. I believe in karma.
47. I want to go back and finish college.
48. Success scares me.
49. I love having a dishwasher.
50. College taught me how to hunt for a good parking spot.
51. My favorite flowers are lilies.
52. I am tall.
53. I don't like hugs. Only from Ian.
54. Sometimes I feel so unmemorable and forgotten.
55. I love staying in hotels.
56. I think about the past too much.
57. My husband makes me laugh.
58. I'm the oldest of 4 kids.
59. I love my job, but hate going to work.
60. Breaking Benjamin is my favorite band.
61. I have more respect for people who own up to their mistakes.
62. I don't enjoy reading books.
63. I wore mens deodorant until a few months ago. My body became immune.
64. I fall. A lot.
65. I love Dr. Pepper.
66. I've been married 3 years.
67. I love kitchen gadgets.
68. Linkin Park was my first concert.
69. I wish people wouldn't walk all over me.
70. I have certain routines, that if changed, it messes up my whole day.
71. I hate the smell of artificial vanilla and lavender.
72. People who have an opinion for every little thing bug me.
73. I usually change into pj's when I get home from work.
74. I want to go to Europe.
75. I love watching food network.
76. My toenails are always painted red.
77. I work with ribbon all day long. Pretty much everyday.
78. The color pink is growing on me. Was never really a fan.
79. I want my house to look like it came out of a magazine.
80. I want to learn how to sew.
81. I bite my nails. Out of habit, boredom, and when I'm stressed or nervous.
82. I hate getting mail. It's never good.
83. Although I love when my magazines come.
84. I love the 4th of July.
85. Yellowstone is one of the coolest places.
86. I love traditions.
87. I'm obsessed with houndstooth.
88. My favorite candy bar is Twix.
89. I sleep with 2 pillows.
90. Sometimes I think I have some OCD tendencies.
91. I'd like to ski again.
92. I hate when people constantly complain about every thing.
93. I love old buildings.
94. I'd like to have more ambition.
95. I think tv shows have helped me cope with death better.
96. I'd rather be a kid. Life was so much easier back then.
97. I love maraschino cherries. I eat them straight from the jar.
98. I never knew I could love someone as much as my husband.
99. I always wanted to get married in an old church and I did.
100. I'm the luckiest wife in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment