Finally! We weren't the ones who had to travel for Thanksgiving. Where we just got in to our house, I really wanted to host Thanksgiving this year.

Lots of preparation, but the hard work paid off!
I almost puked touching the raw turkey... and I may have forgot to take out the neck... but for my first turkey, I think it turned out pretty good!

Dad giving Ian a carving lesson.

There's the neck! How was I supposed to know. We removed the bag of nasties... I didn't know there was one in each end!

Yummmm! Dinner turned out so good! All the usuals! Turkey, mashed potatoes, yams, green bean casserole, corn, rolls, veggies, cranberries, and Grandma's salad!

I love this picture. I forgot Brooke wasn't able to come. I may need to invest in an apron for next time.

We used the dining room for the first time since we refinished the floors. I love my dining room! I need to finish painting a little and get it all decorated. Where we had just moved it, it served it's purpose just fine though!
Jordan had a Japanese friend come to dinner. It was fun. All us "kids" played mario kart together like old times.

Lots to be thankful for! Awesome husband, great family, and owning our house top my list.
0 comments:
Post a Comment