CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Fair!

I love going to the fair! I go to for two reasons... The food, and the giant animals!


And who doesn't love carnival rides at dusk! Maybe someday I'll feel like overpaying for something like that.

 

Oh Tiger's Ear.... How I look forward to you every year. I could have lived without the "show", but it was a place to sit and eat.  


I was a little disappointed the giant black and white cows were not there the night we went. They are the animal I look forward to the most. We had some good times looking at the other animals though.


We hit the jackpot with the pigs. This was the first year we ever saw them... It was crazy funny how big they were. I couldn't resist taking a picture of 3 pigs in a row...


We even stopped to learn a little more about pigs. Interesting...


I'm glad we were able to go to the fair this year. I feel like we've missed out on a lot with Ian's schedule. It was fun to just be together

0 comments:

Post a Comment