I had 3 baby showers this summer. I'm so grateful for everything that was given to us. I'm really starting to use the stuff now. These people knew just what to get us.. :)
First Shower
Host: Pam
Date: 8/19/13
Food: Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs, Veggies, Lemon Bars
Annalee from work made the cutest little quilt. I love it so much! It has a minky back and is super soft. I'm sure he will love it as much as I do :)
I love the giant teddy bear! So cute!
Second Shower
Host: Stephanie
Date: 8/28/13
Food: Salad Bar & Fruit Pizzas
Krista's diaper cake was adorable! It was so fun to unwrap. There were all sorts of goodies in there with the diapers!
Stephanie made a cute little Shark hooded towel.
Grandma had her friend make a cute little afghan and crochet sweater. It's adorable. Can't wait to put him in the sweater!
Baby's first Halloween costume from Mom. Little did we know he'd be born on Halloween :)
I was seriously spoiled! Baby's library is huge :) We will have so much fun reading all the stories to him!
Third Shower
Host: Jane
Date: 9/14/13
Food: Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Fruit Kabobs, Pickles, Cheese, and Cupcakes
I had no idea how fun diaper cakes really were! Next baby shower I go to, I'm making one! They were so fun to open!
My boppy has been getting lots of use! Such a perfect gift!
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment