CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Technically it's still February...

I love that Valentine’s Day is almost exactly 6 months from our Anniversary. It’s a couple weeks later, but we had a really good Valentine’s Day.



My most favorite flowers are lilies and orchids. This year for Valentine's Day Ian got me orchids. I love them. He is so sweet and thoughtful. It was the perfect gift. I love that the idea came from me getting him a bamboo plant last year for Valentine’s. It is called a lucky bamboo plant, and that it is. Our bedroom gets hardly any sunlight, and has extreme temperatures in the winter and summer, but it is still thriving a year later.



I love my husband with all of my heart and can't imagine my life without him. I am so lucky to have found him. There are so many things I love about him. He is so patient with me and always seems to be there when I need him the most. I love that he supports me in everything I do. He always makes me laugh and we have so much fun together. He makes me happier than I ever thought I could be. He is so perfect for me and I hope to be the wife he deserves. I can’t imagine anyone else by my side to learn and grow with. Here’s to many more years! I love you Ian!

0 comments:

Post a Comment