CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Recipezaar

Recipezaar.com is by far my most favorite website for recipes. It is so easy to use and I can always find good ideas for dinner. I love that you can search for any food ingredient, and it will pull up a huge list with recipes involving that. Then I sort the list by rating, and I‘ve found some really good recipes. I also like to look at the categories they already have listed and sort those by rating too. I love to just sit and browse recipes, saving them to my cookbook. Then when I need an idea for dinner, I can look at my saved recipes and find something I’ve been wanting to try. Maybe one day I’ll be brave enough to post some of my own recipes on Recipezaar. I thought I’d post the links to some of my favorite recipes from this website.

Spinach & Four-Cheese Manicotti
http://www.recipezaar.com/Kittencals-Spinach-Four-Cheese-Manicotti-Vegetarian-72308

I use the filling to fill jumbo shells and substitute cottage cheese for ricotta. It’s cheaper and I like the texture better.


Curry Chicken with Coconut and Peanuts
http://www.recipezaar.com/Curry-Chicken-with-Coconut-and-Peanuts-37139


Chicken Breasts in Lemon Cream Sauce
http://www.recipezaar.com/Chicken-Breasts-in-lemon-cream-sauce-50342


Absolute Best Ever Lasagna
http://www.recipezaar.com/Absolute-Best-Ever-Lasagna-28768


Delicious Chicken Pot Pie
http://www.recipezaar.com/Delicious-Chicken-Pot-Pie-10744


Beef and Broccoli
http://www.recipezaar.com/Sassys-Beef-and-Broccoli-39554


Cilantro Rice
http://www.recipezaar.com/Cilantro-Rice-28113

0 comments:

Post a Comment