CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day








My mom is awesome and I hope she had a good Mother's Day. I couldn't have asked for a better mom. I have learned so much from her. She loves me and has always been there for me. I'm so grateful for what she has done over the years and what she still does for me now. Now that I'm older I seem to notice more of the things she did for us as kids.

I found some old pictures and wanted to post them because they make me laugh so hard. I hope someday my kids can look back at old pictures and love them just as much as I do these. I hope I can look back with them and we can ask ourselves what were we wearing and laugh at our hair! Whoever invented the camera is a genius. Pictures mean everything to me. They hold your most precious memories.

I can't wait to be a mom! I hope my kids will look up to me as much as I do my mom. I'm sure it will be the most rewarding thing I will ever do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment