We got free movie tickets from our dentist for referring my dad to him. Apparently it's been a while since we have been to the movies. I bet we have gone to a total of 3 while we have been married. And 2 of them were on our honeymoon!
I was thinking we would splurge and get the refillable large drink and popcorn, estimating it to be around $8.00. Oh no... since when does Edwards charge $13.75 for a large drink and popcorn, and you only get 1 refill?? I was a bit shocked. Oh well, atleast we had the free tickets! We saw Love and Other Drugs and loved it. Probably because it reminded us of our relationship way too much :)
Poor Ian, apparently he used to be quite the movie buff until I came along. It's now my goal to go to move movies. It was a very fun date night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I know!!!! I went there the other day and they said $18.50 for 2 med drinks and a large popcorn I said forget it after all I had just spent $14 on one movie ticket!!!
Post a Comment