CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

Marthe asked if it was normal to put fruit on trees. Haha, I don't know if it's normal, but it's what we have had on our tree the last few years. I had fun making the garland out of fruit, nuts, pinecones, and fabric. We used to have a tree with all the fun ornaments when we were younger, but it has evolved into more of an elegant tree.

One of the traditions I want for my own tree is to have my kids get a new ornament each year. That was one of the funnest parts about decorating the tree, being able to put up your own ornaments. After 3 years, I have a small collection going. I also love getting ornaments from our vactions.

Our stockings look a little sad this year. We forgot Ian's was at our house, so we didn't bring it up. We had to improvise with an extra. Mine, Jordan's, Mom, and Dad's all match, except mine is the only one pictured. I love that Kaylee still has the Baby's First Christmas stocking.

Eventually I want to learn how to sew and make my family a matching set of stockings. It's something I've wanted to do the past couple years. Maybe I'll actually do it this year... Here are some ideas I think are super cute!


Marthe made Dad a shirt. I don't know the whole story behind it, but it was very funny!






Ian spoiled me and got me the Acqua di Gioa perfume I really really wanted. It was definately my favorite gift. I found this scent in a magazine and absolutely love it.



I want to start the tradition of taking a family picture by the tree each year.



We had so much fun doing Christmas fondue. Potato chips were actually pretty good in chocolate. I've heard bacon is fun to dip also. It was definately different, but ok. We might have to try it again! The dipped cinnamon bears were my favorite.


It was a great Christmas!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment