I LOVE 4th of July!! I was a little depressed Ian had to work, and I would be spending it alone. We heard about fireworks over in Driggs on the Saturday before, but weren't planning on going. Then we decided last minute to go. I'm so glad we went! We'll for sure be going again next year!
I love Teton Valley. We are so lucky to live close to so many pretty places. I love that it reminds me of my Grandpa. (That's where he was from).
I tried to get the Tetons behind us, but it didn't quite work. Still love how this picture turned out though. The evening sun was pretty harsh, so we walked down the hill a bit and are actually crouching behind a big rock! Made for a fun little picture taking adventure :)
Where we were down the hill a bit, we noticed the car was leaking. Took us a minute to figure out it was just the A/C...
BEST FIREWORK SHOW EVER! Who needs the Melaluca fireworks?? This show was 10 times better! We will definitely be going back next year. I love everything about 4th of July!
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment