Wow... it's been a little while since I've posted anything. All my life has consisted of lately is bows, bows, and more bows. It's a good and a bad thing.... I guess I'll finally get around to posting about Ian's birthday from more than 2 months ago!
I feel so bad. I had it all planned out to give Ian the most awesome
mustache party for his 30th birthday. With getting sealed and our little
trip to Twin Falls, I just ran out of time... We went back to Shoshone
Falls and had a little picnic before we left Twin Falls. Take out Thai makes great picnic food... My curry was delicious!
The falls were too awesome not to go back!
Then we came home for a small get together with my family. 30 year old men get tools from their father in law for their birthday... It's to dig those big holes with!
I also felt bad because my gift of a new xbox was given to him a couple months before. I literally had nothing for him on his birthday :( I made a little photo book for him. But still, it was given to him a few days after his birthday.
As we were sitting in the bishop's office back in March, talking about getting sealed, Ian mentioned how cool it would be to get sealed for his 30th birthday. And that's exactly what he got... me forever!
His 31st birthday will have to be the big one!
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment