CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Let the Yard Work Commence

(Another current post... I'm on a roll.)

Finally! A nice day! Ian worked out in the yard all afternoon/evening. The weeds were in desperate need of a mowing.  Hopefully someday there will be more grass than weeds...


He got the sprinkler system up and running for the year. It sucks we had to wait this long. It's been super windy so the yard, aka weeds, were drying out bad. Dragging that hose around is for the birds!

I didn't hear the mower going anymore, so I went outside to find Ian. I almost walked around the house twice before I found him in the forest. He was able to get some of the leaves cleaned out of the ditch a couple weeks ago. He went to finish the job... and there was water in it! So he had an extra fun time of doing it. MMM... soggy leaves!


We still need to get the leaves he pulled out cleaned up, but it was getting dark and we were hungry. It would have been nice if we could have cleaned them up last fall, but we had just planted, the ground was super soggy, and I didn't want giant foot prints throughout my yard.


Ian worked hard getting wet leaves out of the ditch... I worked hard on taking pictures of my flowers...


And the neighbors... 


Tulips are my favorite! Maybe someday I'll have more!

It was nice to finally be outside. I hope it gets warm and stays warm soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment