CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Boise Trip

After lots of working and not much playing, Ian and I took a day off work to give us a long weekend in Boise with our friends. It was so nice to get away and have some fun!

We spent the first day at the Zoo. It was alot of fun going with a little kid!

Ian got to feed a giraffe for the hefty price of $3.00... Oh well, we were on vacation and it was pretty awesome. :)
Giraffes are pretty much my favorite animal!
Purses in the stroller was a genius idea!
Franchesca was so cute in her little poncho!
Francisco got the condor all rialed up. That was awesome. It was making the weirdest noise. It's throat sounded like a helicopter. It was fun to see!
There is a small hint of giraffe in this picture. It didn't want to cooperate with our picture taking...
I don't know why I'm laughing so hard... but the lions were cool too.
The snow leopard isn't visible here... I just thought Ian looked cute :)

This trip we did alot of napping and eating. I really enjoyed my nap each day! We ate at so many good places and completely pigged out!

McGrath's Fish House
PF Chang's
Tucanos
Cheescake Factory
Cafe Ole

All were delicious. My favorite was Tucanos! That was quite the experience. I can't wait to go back.

We wen't to shopping at the Outlet Mall's and the regular Mall the second day. We expected better "outlet" prices, but the kitchen store was my favorite. I got some fun new kitchen gadgets.

The last day we went and walked around the Boise Temple and down along the river before we came home.




We had lots of fun playing and relaxing. It felt great to get away and miss a day of work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment