And Franchesca is old enough to understand just how fun coloring eggs can be. I don't know who had more fun... Her coloring the eggs or us watching her hands pop in and out of the dye!
Take a look at that bib... Too funny! It's one we had growing up... Glad the bib styles have changed!
My eggs didn't turn out as awesome as previous years. I think I'm past the point of spending hours coloring eggs. My favorite is the brownish/green/orange one... not! Oh well, it was still a lot of fun.
Especially with a little kid around!
This years request was for the "Easter Bunny" to go easy on hiding the eggs. (We only had 6 dozen to find!)
A few of the last ones were a struggle. Only 3 were unable to be found this year...
And of course we had to have the Robin Egg lipstick! We used to do it when we were kids. Haven't done it in years... It's an awesome family picture! Blue is not our color...


0 comments:
Post a Comment