CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

January, February, & March

Wow, apparently it's been a while since I've posted anything. Well... not much has happened in the last few months.

I attempted my first real sewing project.


A lady from work helped me make this purse. It only took me 4 hours! Too bad I gave it away... Haha.


(Yes, that's a picture of the finished product in my car... right before I mailed it off.)


Brooke and Marthe both turned 18 in the same week. I made them super cute cupcake cards. I forgot to take pictures of them... It was fun using my new cupcake stamp set though!


Their cake turned out super cute!



Mom had a birthday too. She would probably prefer if I didn't announce her age... :)

Oh, and finally a year after we bought my new car, we sold my little red accord. It was sad to see it go... Glad my brother is the proud new owner!

Well, that pretty much wraps up the rest of January, February, and March. Nothing but excitement!

0 comments:

Post a Comment