After a while, I somehow acquired quite a mess... I fiddled with it for a while before having to see if Ian could help me. Finally I got fed up with it and just cut the line. There's my mess hanging out on the dock!
We still didn't catch anything this trip. I didn't feel too bad because there were a couple of fly fishermen not catching anything either. There were so many fish jumping too! They were everywhere, it was crazy. The fish were so tiny though. I think our bait and hooks were too big.
I love Idaho. It's so pretty (most) everywhere you go!
Monday, August 29, 2011
Another Fishing Trip
We went on another camping/fishing trip this summer. We fished at Buffalo campground in Island Park, but camped at Timberline campground on the way to Cave Falls. It was a very nice campground, but I think next time we will stay at Buffalo campground. Timberline is meant more for RV's.... and we're just not quite there yet.
Ian put a worm on my hook for me, but after a while I lost it. He was on the other end and I didn't want to bother him. I don't touch worms... so I broke out the power bait. Lucky for me it didn't even smell. I wasn't reluctant to put it on my hook after I found that out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment