I was completely spoiled by my husband and family. Ian stuck a surprise Twix bar in my purse that morning. That made working on my birthday a little better. The cheesecake we had a work was another plus. Ian also got me a giant vase of roses! They were so pretty and some of the most fragrant I've ever smelled. The orange and lavender were my favorites. He knows what I love...
He also surprised me with inviting the Blackham's and Torres' to dinner. It was so fun to get together with friends and family. After dinner we went down along the river to open presents. Wow... they were awesome presents!
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Twenty-Five
I was not too thrilled about turning 25... It's not necessarily the number that bothers me, as much as the fact I'm not where I thought I'd be at 25... But, I had a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment