CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 4, 2012

Ladies In Red

We released 1500 ladybugs in to our yard the other night. Crazy that there was that many in that little bag... They're supposed to "organically" kill the bad bugs. Someone told us about it and we thought it would be cool! If anything... it was just fun to release them!


Ian was making all sorts of crazy faces. Apparently they tickled!! I love this picture, and my husband, and our yard. :)


We went around from tree to tree holding the bag up to it and letting them crawl out. They just kept coming and coming...


Ian wanted to get praying mantis too, but I didn't want to spend $20 on bugs... At one point the ladybugs were in my fridge next to the chicken I was cooking for dinner!


Ian got to use his birthday present from last year for the first time... We made dutch over chicken and potatoes. Well.. the potatoes were in a regular pot, but they still turned out really good. We need to get another dutch oven or two....



We love our patio! I want to be out there all summer. It's pretty much shaded all day long! We had a few extra flavor bursts in our food though... The tree above thought it needed to shed a bit!


0 comments:

Post a Comment