CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Gardening for Dummies...

I am definitely not a gardener... Funny, since I majored (or tried to) in Horticulture. I was more interested in the floral design part rather than the growing part though.

I decided where my yard is under construction right now, I still wanted something to brighten the place up. I have a nice big flower bed right out front. I have no idea where to even begin with that thing... so I figured I could handle some pots for my stairs. I hope they turn out and I don't kill them!

I originally started with 3 pots for my front stairs. I got a little flower happy at the nursery though, and had more flowers then pots.


So we went and grabbed 2 more. I hope I didn't fill them too full. (I have no idea what I'm doing!) I tried to go off of the ones for sale at the nursery.


I love them! I can't wait for the flowers to start blooming! I hope it adds a little happiness to the front of my house.


Because we still have a little left to do, along with planting the grass...


I'm glad I had to go get 2 more pots. I rarely come home from work and go in my front door. I'm glad I get to have some on my back stairs too!


I love flowers! We'll see how this year goes... I would love for my big flower bed to be full of color next summer! Calla Lilies are my favorite! I didn't know you could grow them around here... They were all over the nursery though. Maybe I'll be adventurous next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment