Two things that make me happy to see:
1. Girls in church wearing the hair bows I helped their mom's make a few days before! That was one of the best things ever. Sure... I have seen all the bows I make, but I rarely get to see them on the little girls. It was awesome!
2. My handsome husband in a suit! Mmmm... he looked good!
On a side note... I hit 1000 listings sold on Etsy this week. It's been just over a year. A listing may be one bow or twenty bows... I've made a lot of bows! It was an exciting milestone!
It's been a slow couple of weeks. Not much to blog about... Well one really big, scratch that, HUGE thing, but that story will be for later. Maybe.
We were supposed to plant grass this past weekend, but it was too rainy... and windy. Typical Memorial Day Weekend in Idaho...
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment