CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 7, 2012

3rd Flat Tire's a Charm

No, not really... Never a dull moment.

I'm hoping I won't have another flat tire for a long time. Although, I think both of us are now confident in Ian's tire changing skills :) Plus after watching him, I feel like if it came down to it, I might even be able to do it. Did you know my car came with a jack?? I sure didn't! 

Always a happy moment when you can't find your husband in the house and realize he's outside performing his manly duties. As he put it: "Responsibility is a bleepity bleep." Haha! Poor guy. All he wanted to do was play his game. Well, I'm glad to have a husband that will take care of me when it's definitely not the most fun option.


Nail in the tire... Thank you parking lot at work... I had to park in a different spot than normal because of some irrigation flooding issues. The tire was pretty flat... We didn't know if it would have been ok to drive to the gas station and fill it up. We also didn't know if the air would hold till I got to town, so Ian took charge and changed his first tire!



The size difference was ridiculous. I forgot how scrawny spare tires are. It did not give me much confidence to drive in to town.


My car was definitely more squirrely, but I made it. Right as they were closing too... They were nice enough to still fix it for me.

Gotta love those life experiences that make you grow up and have to be an adult. I suppose it was a little character building. I hate the unknown, the unexpected, and doing stuff alone! I was nervous, but it wasn't too bad... Dear life: Just don't make me ever have to be towed again. Ever! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment