One of Kaylee's last games was a block away from my house. Best thing ever! I don't usually get to walk to games.... Sure I could have driven, but by the time I parked far enough away so my car wouldn't get hit, it was about the same distance :)
One of the first things I learned going to her games, DO NOT PARK CLOSE! I've seen way too many cars get hit...
There were so many foul balls this night! I don't think I've seen so many in a game before. I'm sure the wind had something to do with it...
It was super fun to see her actually get to play. Also enjoyed hanging out with Dad and Brooke. Hadn't seen Brooke in months!
Daddy daughter date to Mick's afterwards! Been a while since all sisters have been together. It was so tasty Ian and I went there for lunch the next day! I love where we live :)
Monday, May 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment