CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Two Weddings and a Birthday

Four years ago we had two birthdays and a wedding in a span of 6 days. This year, we had 2 weddings and a birthday in 13 days. It's been a busy month... We'll start with wedding #1.

Ian's sister, Sara, got married on June 6th in the Logan temple. We were glad we were able to make it.


It got us even more excited for our big day. We totally loved being in Logan again. It had been way too long.



I just think he's so handsome in his new suit. And the tie I gave him. Red is definitely his color. We totally didn't know Sara was going to have a red sash. Ian's just intuitive I guess... (or his other tie was at my mom's house!)


The Logan temple is huge! So pretty on the inside and out!


I love when Ian takes pictures. And it's not always me taking them. I love his picture taking skills way better than mine. Probably because they are different than mine. I love the pictures he gets of me.



The weather was perfect. People were complaining how cold it was. It's better than being a sweaty, drippy mess for pictures. I'll take it!

The Logan temple grounds are just as big! Such an awesome view. 


Glad Sara's friend was there to take some pictures of us. I think they turned out cute... It's been a while since we've had a real event to take pictures at.



Brother & Sister... in the same location together for a picture... that doesn't happen too often. I think it's a cute one :)


I'm always taking pictures of just Ian. Well... I think he's pretty cute! Plus I get sick of the face shots from arms length. It was nice to have other people to take our picture.


Oh this picture cracks me up! I love Ian's face. It's like, "I'm sorry, you want me to do what?!". Love it!


And these were too cute to not post. I love the expressions!


There we go!




I stepped back a minute to take a picture of all the photo taking festivities. Almost fell down the hill too... It would have been hilarious. Glad I didn't ruin their day with my splat at the bottom.


This is one of my favorite pictures of us! Being in Logan brought back so many happy memories.


Volleyball was the theme. I guess that's how they met. The cake was delicious. Brazilian/mango or something.



And there's my husband... eating cake without a fork! Good thing it was his second piece and there were only a few family members left at the reception. I try to raise a well mannered husband... but sometimes you have to be a neanderthal when the situation calls for it. Or you're hungry...





0 comments:

Post a Comment