Here's our professional pictures. Carolyn Anderson was our photographer. I love her style!
Check out her blog here.
It was finally my turn to be walking out of the temple. That was a neat experience! Seeing everyone there, waiting for us to come out. And lots of pictures being taken!
Check out her blog here.
It was finally my turn to be walking out of the temple. That was a neat experience! Seeing everyone there, waiting for us to come out. And lots of pictures being taken!
The whole event at the temple was one of the happiest days of my life.
I was sad I didn't get a group photo for our wedding, so I made sure we got one here. I don't have a whole lot to say in this post. Other than we are very grateful for everyone's love and support.
I loved how relaxed the whole day was. The stress of the big wedding already happened. Everything was 100% enjoyable. No stress, just lots of happiness and and having fun!
Dad and I are both a little wind blown...
It was an over cast day, but I will take that over super hot. We were all a little squinty, but that's ok! The wind was blowing a little bit too... it just adds a little more "flair" as Ian calls it :)
There were so many great shots that I absolutely love! It was hard to pick which ones to post.
Oh I just love this one!









0 comments:
Post a Comment