We went to Shoshone Falls for our "second honeymoon". We didn't have a lot of time... or money, so we needed somewhere close and cheap.
Last fall, I saw something online about Shoshone falls. It looked pretty cool. The website said spring was the best time to go. Back then, we had planned on going in May. So we pushed our little trip out a couple weeks and went after we were sealed.
Wait for it...
And WOW! As if the cute little waterfalls on the sides of the road weren't cool enough!
Apparently, it's the "Niagra of the West". I've never been to Niagra Falls, but this was pretty awesome! Definitely one of the coolest things I've been to.
I'm sure it was safe... but my legs were a shakin' on that platform!
Who knew we had something this cool, so close!
Kayakers at the bottom.
The view on the other side of the falls.
Ian loves to read the signs...
They actually had some pretty cool information.
The view kept getting better and better the farther up we walked.
I love this picture!
The sun was so bright!
So this squinty picture is the best we could get...
He's just so cute!
We were ready for snocones after walking around in the heat.
Kinda made me feel like a kid again...sick.


0 comments:
Post a Comment