CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Baby Update #1

I thought I'd write a few things down before I forgot them... I partied way too hard at my 1st baby shower last night and didn't get home till midnight. I'm so ready for bed at... 7:30. Yikes!

We had a Dr. appt today. She measured his head first and made a comment that he had a big head. Um... you aren't supposed to say that to the mom! I told her that :) And brought up the fact that it was the first thing to come out... Haha! We laughed pretty hard. She re-measured and said it was normal after all. I'm relieved! :)

We learned our baby has long legs and she said he'd be tall like his mom :) He likes to be curled up in a little ball. He has been a little uncooperative for the last 3 appointments and not wanted to show his face very much. So no 3D ultra sound for us today either. And he has hair!! Who knew hair could be so cute through an ultra sound! Little spikes clumped together. I'm dying to know if it will be blonde or brown!

It was so funny today. As the Dr. was doing the ultra sound, the baby kept squirming away. It was fun to see him move up on the screen. She'd do a freeze frame to take a measurement and when she'd go back to check something else, he was gone :) It was the craziest feeling... Having her move the wand on the outside of me, and him moving on the inside of me. So fun!

He's measuring at 3 lbs 9 oz. His heart rate was at 134. And my fluid was at 13cm... whatever that means. But she said it was really good for how far a long I am. (30 weeks, 3 days!) We're getting there!

And... we've graduated from the high risk Dr! They were so happy for us :) Everything has looked great for the last 3 appointments, so now just my regular Dr. from now on.


0 comments:

Post a Comment