I love coloring Easter eggs! I don't think I'll ever be too old for that!

I've been going through a lot of old pictures and found this one. I think it's awesome my mom has the same wire racks for drying eggs as we had 20 years ago...

Jordan got extra creative this year and painted his eggs.

I'm definitely not as creative and obsessed with perfection as I used to be. I was totally fine with dunking my eggs in one color and calling it good. Although my "lemon-lime" egg was my favorite this year.

Kaylee and Jordan posing next to their self portrait eggs :)

I am plenty old to find the eggs the "Easter Bunny" has hidden though. This year I requested that my eggs be pretty easy to find. Turned out, I had a lot more fun hunting eggs I could actually find.
Oh, he's just so handsome :)

One of my favorite eggs of Jordan's... Angry Birds :)

It's not Easter without a little snow on the ground! We had quite the blizzard a couple days before.

Holidays aren't quite the same without Brooke. When we were coloring eggs, Kaylee asked why she got all the broken eggs... She claimed it was because Brooke wasn't there. Too funny!

I love that Jordan and I still have the same Easter baskets we had as a kids. Best Arctic Circle kids meal toy ever...

We got so much candy! Mom likes to spoil us... I'm pretty excited for our Red Lobster gift cards. That was a new addition this year. The raspberry cheesecake cake pop and chocolate covered oreo were sooooo good! I have to really be in the mood for oreos, but it was delicious! Oreo covered in caramel, then in chocolate. Best thing ever! I'm ok with that tradition continuing mom! I'm gonna have to try to replicate them in the meantime.

Kaylee decided to "roast" her peep. Didn't turn out quite as good as she hoped... I love my family!
0 comments:
Post a Comment