CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Rain, Wind, & Sunflower Seeds

Gotta love Softball season in Idaho! We really do enjoy watching Kaylee play. Even though this game has some of the craziest rules!



Day one: Using our umbrellas for intended purpose, rain sheilds.

Don't ya hate when you've eaten too many sunflower seeds and your tongue is raw... but you can't stop putting them in your mouth! Ian and I had fun seeing who could spit the shells the farthest. I still think I won. I got lucky...

Day two: Using our umbrellas to keep the sun off us. Idaho weather, you are crazy! The warmth was nice, but I didn't want to risk getting sunburned. No sunscreen and sitting in the sun for 3 hours, not a good combo.



The sun eventually went away and the wind decided to get out of control!

It was fun to watch Kaylee's one play of the game though!





0 comments:

Post a Comment