Sunday was too nice not to grill out on the patio... The weather was perfect. Our patio was perfect. Well... we are still in the process of getting all the pine needles and junk cleaned out, but it was almost perfect. I can definitely get used to being out there! I can't wait for more awesome weather.
It was nice and shady right at noon. Plus in the evening, our house will block the sun. Our little grill has been one of the best presents Ian has got! We use it all the time. Can't wait to start using our fire pit too! I'm so excited for summer.
I wasn't really planning on eating outside, but it was too nice not to. We made do with our card table and camp chairs! Keeping out eye out on craigslist for a patio set...
Ian grilled up the london broil and I made loaded garlic mashed potatoes and Olive Garden salad. It was super yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment