CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 12, 2013

4th of July in Teton Valley

We went to Driggs for the Fireworks for the second year in a row. Pretty sure we'll go to these from now on! They are so much fun and quite the show!

It was a dark and rainy day. The Tetons stood out bright white against the dark mountains. It was awesome!


I heard there were around 10,000 people there. We made our way through the crowd to the little side hill.


It was a very nice spot and I think we will plan to sit there again next year. Of course Ian will get to go "off-roading" with the stroller :)


We missed Brooke... but still had fun listening to The Beach Boys and eating treats waiting for it to get dark.




It's seriously a great firework show!


I love 4th of July! But I'm pretty sure I say whatever current holiday is my favorite...


0 comments:

Post a Comment