This year for my birthday, we went mini golfing up at Heise. Next to Steamboat, it's totally my favorite course.
That little bridge got the best of Mom & Ian.
It was fun to be together as a family, even though Brooke was missing.
Had to play a little jump rope with an occasional hose :)
We're all a little nutty! Kaylee and Jordan just like to be in pictures! Ok... even Mom too sometimes!
Occasionally you can get a cute picture though!
I love being together as a family. It's been a while since we've been mini golfing together.
Then those two are back to their normal selves...
Just a little photo recreation from back in the day...
Jordan had to fill in for Brooke... I'd say they pulled it off pretty good!
After mini golf, we stopped for Heise Pizza. So good. And mom brought Pie! My favorite. I'm not a big fan of birthday cake.













0 comments:
Post a Comment