CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Big 31

Because life was so crazy busy for Ian's big 30th birthday last year, I wanted to do something much bigger, and a lot more fun for him this year. So we invited our most favorite people and their super cute kids over for a BBQ. 

Our awesome tree did not cooperate with our Patio use, so we moved the party to the driveway. Dang tree...kept leaving little green surprises in everything possible!

The Birthday Boy looking handsome as ever!





Mom's idea was a success!


Sidewalk chalk kept the kids completely occupied.


So occupied, they didn't even realize there was cake.... And I forgot to even offer them any until it was too late.

Ian forgot he wanted to wear his Father's Day present from me... so he changed mid party :)


On his actual birthday, we went to dinner and walked around the green belt.


I sure do love my husband!


0 comments:

Post a Comment