CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 11, 2013

Zions National Park 2013

After we were done in Vegas, we came back to St. George to spend Spring Break with my family at Grandma's house. We took the usual trip to Zion's National Park. It was very cold and rainy! Oh well, it was still fun. It had only been 5 years since Ian and I had been there :)

Warning: Lots of pictures, not very many words. Honestly it was 6 months ago and I'm pregnant... 
I don't remember much!


Dad sporting his flashy borrowed jacket! Oh man...


The park was very misty. At least it wasn't super hot.


He is just cute! And I love him!


I love my family!







Kaylee had to climb the giant rock.


We met a nice little squirrel friend. He was a bit nutty.


I have the best husband ever. He proudly carries my ugly bag... that everyone enjoyed using for their water bottles.







Oh man... a picture from back when we were much younger and skinnier :) The bottom, right picture in the collage above was taken exactly 5 years later.


It started raining cats & dogs on the way back! Then hailing... Glad we found a big enough rock for all of us to stand under.


Another photo reenactment... Back then, we were newly engaged and happy as ever.


Here we are newly pregnant and still happy as ever :)


We had enough fun riding up to the top, doing the hike, and being done with it.


Our picnic was freezing! So we shoveled it in, and headed home!










0 comments:

Post a Comment